You know exactly what kind of bottle you want? We can help you realize your plan. Together with the colleagues at our parent company Krones we combine our experience in the injection molding and stretch blowing fields. Please make use of our profound know how about preform and bottle design.
- Advice regarding design, material, product requirements and technical implementation
- Technical optimization of existing designs for weight, surface feel and line efficiency
- Finite-elements analysis for optimizing the bottle performance
- Injection simulation für special preform geometries
- Sample preform production
- Stretch blow molding tests
Briefing, analysis, consulting
Visualisation, FEA simulation, 3D mock-ups
Preform dimensioning, stretch blow molding tests, laboratory tests
FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), mold validation (big quantities), series production
SAT (Site Acceptance Test)
Save money with existing bottle designs. For example: We were able to even reduce the weight of the award-winning Krones droplet-shaped bottle with a filling quantity of 200 ml.
- Weight reduction from 4.4 to 3.9 g
- Produced from 100% recycling material
- Pressurised with nitrogen
- Inovative design for mini bottles
- Suitable for standard blow molding machines
With a "fast" 2-cavity mold we can produce your preform samples within only two to three weeks as long as it is a standard geometry. This is possible by using mostly standard stack parts. Only few parts need to be made individually.
|Body diameter||max. 40 mm|
|SL diameter||max. 42 mm|
|Thread diameter||max. 40 mm|
|Parting line - length at neckring||max. 46 mm|
|Parting line - length at cavity||min. 20 mm|
Our colleagues at Krones are experts for bottle design and the stretch blow molding process. If you are interested, please click below. You can even use a botte configurator under PET Design.